Monitor Your IssuesOur media monitoring services provide a one-stop platform to continuously monitor newspapers, magazines, trade journals, wire services and social media online. Access broadcast clips and other multimedia web content. Report, track and share your results in a variety of formats. Archive TV clips online to store and share high- or low-resolution clips when they are needed.
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-216-2707 to create the most effective monitoring subscription for your needs.
- Access real-time monitoring of print and Internet mentions (including social media).
- Explore an inexhaustible list of sources across the United States and over 10,000 English-language sources from around the world.
- Export your personalized keyword searches into a spreadsheet, PDF or RSS feed. User-friendly analytics allow you to create stunning presentation-quality charts and graphs.
- Further define your results with tags, notes and ratings that will remain with the story.
- Create newsletters to distribute your content.
- Review broadcast coverage in over 200 domestic media markets.
- Rank the tone, placement and prominence of your message.
- Utilize charting and graphing features to track media exposure and monetary value.
- Share your coverage publicly via e-mail or in your public newsroom.
- Enjoy unlimited broadcast listing reports at your fingertips in real-time.
- Pay a discounted rate for purchased broadcast clips, sharable via newsroom or e-mail and remaining available for the life of the contract.
Call 202-216-2707 or email us to discuss your information needs and how we can help.